Mister Lazy and Madam Restless!


I know Irfan is superb in "asking" and he is always so curious about the world. He loves books. He loves stories that I read to him. But that didn't make him perfect. He is still lazy to write and read. It's a mental and emotional torture to me. Silently. I have always been the competitive type.

Irfan have started his school holiday a few weeks ago. And I have been preparing some activities for him that will prepare him for next year's school. I am starting it with a simple schedule for him to follow. That way he have time to play and learn. Have fun and benefit something during his holiday. I have bought several flash cards on maths (add and subtract), alphabets and spellings. These, I'll keep in the car they'll sure come in handy during traffic jams. I've bought him the Suku Kata book to get him started reading. I'll also be starting on writing (without referring to the book). He can write if he got a book by his side. But that will no longer do. No. No.

I just hope I'll be strong enough to discipline him. That's all.



My amended schedule. Adding in the stars which represent: teaching the Irfan.
 

Weekend Schedule!
He'll also be attending Camp at his Daycare that'll include gym, art and science. I hope that'll develop his interpersonal skills.

Comments

Popular Posts