Miss Organized Thoughts!

I'm restless tonight because I'm sensing something horrible is gonna happen tomorrow.

To get my head clear, writing a post of course. It helps me organize my mind.

Okay, moving on. Following the list I've made pronto, yesterday, and speaking of organizing that's how I feel the past couple of days.

I've been following some of these organizing obsessors:

1) Pinterest

2) Alejandra Costello, a Certified Professional Organizer. She got her own TV Show and free videos online at http://www.alejandra.tv/


3) Apartment Therapy at http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/

4) Others, as I feel like surfing via my tiny mobile phone, whenever I'm bored or doing nothing.
 
My mom always praise me, that I have always been organized. She's clean and tidy, but I'm organized. But I feel so ashame to compare my self any of the above obsessors. I used to categorize everything when I was living with her. I was the one who always do organizing projects around the house. Rearranging everything to make it even more tidy.

But nowadays, with the kids and all.. I've been quite busy and occupied with other motherly stuff. I am still holding on to a folder I've created to list every little thing I wanted, wish for and plan to buy. I have my floor plan in there. Several copies actually, to draw and plan different options.

I often lay down, wondering what should I do to make things organize in a 864 sqf apartment. That's the only thing I think about before going to sleep. Like Alejandra said, "There is a big difference between being organized and being organized with effective systems and a plan."

I have always love planning for the house. The list is endless. But the major problem have always been the money. No sweat, we'll find a way to organize at minimal cost.

As of today, I am gonna start implementing the plan.

Comments

Popular Posts