Miss Boxes and Compartments!

Other than a sock and a book, a month, here's another per month buying routine, a box/ compartment , a month. *yay! cheers* But I don't think it's gonna be just one. I would probably buy two or three or four or whatever.

Existing compartment (only in the storeroom aka laundry room):
1) Toys, a lot of them.
2) Plastic bags
3) Paper bags
4) Non-Woven bags
5) Caps and hats
6) Electrical cords
7) Home Accessories
8) Tool box

Planning:
1) Socks since I'm gonna have lots of 'em
2) Toys, and more toys
3) Umbrella
4) Outdoor shoe rack
5) Rags
6) Unused hangers
7) IT accessories (so pissed of with my husband about that) *eye roll*
8) Books, have been planning since early this year to built-in a bookshelf.

Still figuring out:

I have one built-in wardrobe in the multi-function room and every thing is shoved in there because I just figure out how to arrange any thing in there. I adjusted, re-arranged and re-organized numerous times but nothing fit nicely. Currently, the things I shoved in are, baby wear, pregnant wear, towels, office wear, Irfan's uniform, sweaters, jackets, bed sheets and pillow cases, and the most space occupied by BAGS!!!! Actually I have no problem with any things except the bags. 

I have been thinking over and over again on how to organize the bags. Some are too big to fit in any compartment. So I just stacked them until it reaches the ceiling and it's a nightmare to get one at the very bottom or even the middle. Think! Think! Think! What can we do?!

Other options, 1) Need bigger space or 2) Donate.

The major costing is my plan for a built-in floor to ceiling wardrobe in the master bedroom. I have made the layout and have given it to the carpenter, but unfortunately, the money. I have been saving, so it should come to reality soon *winks*.

So that would probably solve my issues on my clothes, my husband's clothes, my handbags, and my tudung/ scarves! The upper deck would be for curtains, bed sheets, comforters and pregnant wear.







I feel so great thinking about it. Planning, listing and day dreaming!  Shopping and spending!! Best feeling ever!!

Comments

Popular Posts