Miss Cold Feet!

I've been having cold feet recently. I know that it's suppose to be cold in December but this is not the four season country nor region. But my feet are always cold, day and night. So, the only solution is to wear socks, day and night. If I don't wear them, I'll get bloated straight away.

Actually I only get cold feet in the day if I'm in air condition building/ room. I feel the the wind coming in from beneath my feet. Then I'll get bloated.

At night, I need socks to go to sleep.

Only recently.

Well, the best part is, I have collection of socks! Fluffy socks! And I wear them even to the office. Especially in the office because it's winter cold. That's the purpose of wearing boots, in the first place. Can't stand the cold seriously. Can't stand the bloating. Can't stand having cold feet.

Yesterday I went socks shopping and I love buying them!

Love buying socks from Daiso because it costs only RM5 each. Sox World is better but a bit more expensive.

December socks!

Collection of colorful socks. This does not include the office socks.

I bought this compartment just for the purpose. Gonna have to need more since I'm buying socks at least 1 a month.
Oh yeah, cold feet also means, loss of nerve or confidence. Now, that I'm also facing until early next year. I'm expecting to gain different experiences on somethings I can't tell right now. Learn more much faster. And a few other things that is nerve-wrecking.

We'll hope for the best for now, okay! InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts