Our Books from Big Bad Wolf 2013!

Finally! 

I've been wanting to visit Big Bad Wolf from it's first event. But every time, I missed it. This year, I finally went. All thanks to my sis-in-law, Amirah, because she insisted to go, so we had to go too. Yay! 

Every one love books. Irfan and Ikram definitely love books, as usual Encyclopedia. Not bugs again! Ew!!

We went our separate ways. Amirah and my mother-in-law went to look for their interest.

Me and the boys went our way to the children section. These are the result:

Kiddie Book!

Ikram's ONLY book!
When the kids had finally chose their books, I went on the lookout for mine. Couldn't miss the opportunity can I? The kids were left with their father, reading the books.

While I was wandering alone, this was the first thing that cross my eyes:


Really thoughtful of the organizer. It was TRUE enough! Especially the second line. Cranky kids! The boys were cranky at first. Just a few minutes. But when they found their section, they went quiet and search with wild eyes.

My books. Have been following Neil's and Keri Smith's blog and site for awhile and have been planning for Neil Pasricha's Awesome book ever since I saw it in the magazine. But I have always postponed to buy because of the price. *rolled eyes* It was a shame, I only found his second book. Wanted the first so badly. The same goes to Keri Smith's Wreck the Journal. But it was no where in sight at BBW except for the Pocket Scavenger.
 
Later, we went straight to Jalan Duta for Nasi Arab. My father-in-law have been mentioning Nasi Arab for some time, so we decided to eat that. Hmmm...delicious @ D'Arab Cafe, Selera Duta, Jalan Duta.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts