Atkin AGAIN

As of September, I've started on my second attempt to complete the Atkin program. I got pregnant in the 3rd phase of my first attempt. So it was totally a failure. 

I've simplified the Atkin phases into a schedule. I often forget what I should or shouldn't eat so this is a guide to remind myself. It is seriously difficult to discipline yourself especially when you're an EATER and a SWEET TOOTH.



Cooking Atkin meal is even more challenging. What is there to cook with such limited ingredients? Not much of a choice is there? I kept staring at the chicken in the fridge and can't figure out what to do with it. I almost gave up until I decided on this menu.


It's November now and I've completed the Atkin program BUT I didn't achieve my body weight target. So, for my third attempt, I need to add in exercises. Third attempt starts tomorrow! Stick to the schedule girl!


Comments

Popular Posts