bag content

I'm trying so hard to be a minimalist! I'm serious.

My stand and still standing:
1. Avoid malls unless I really need to buy something. Need not want.
2. Prioritize items. Again buy products that I need. Not want. Throw away my "all-I-want" list. There's nothing that I really need at the moment. No more collectible items as well.
3. One in and one out policy. I kept reminding my husband as well.
4. Clutter free. Yup I threw away unnecessary items such as my husbands IT spare parts, my plastic containers, extra curtains, extra bed sheets, toys, shoes, books, etc.
5. MINIMIZE everything. Including my handbag.


This is the only bag I have now. One bag at a time.

The Kipling Bag, my husband bought for me as a gift for my 34th birthday. Gosh!! I am so grateful. I've never asked anything from him. So, this bag should last me at least 5 years ;P

I hardly change bags and I always keep the same things in it, unless if I'm travelling.
1. Keys
2. Phone
3. A decade old purse.
4. My journal and a pen
5. Touch up kit (3 years old lip gloss and a brooch)

The straps to this bag is adjustable. It can become a shoulder bag or a cross body bag. To be honest I didn't like the color at first but unexpectedly, it matches with everything.

Comments

Popular Posts