Miss Hang Out A'la Francaise!

I hang out at Coffee Bean on March 15th. Can you believe that's my first time hanging out and buying coffee bean? Seriously...but so sadly it's true. *shrug* I'm not a coffee fan anyway. But hanging out just wasting time a'la francaise was a really stress relief. As if to celebrate my first time (if that was so obvious) the staff wrote my name on the cup. He didn't do the same to Amy's cup. *Blushing* I didn't give my name to him, but I wore my ID tag. Muahahaha! He made my day!



I really feel like I'm in Paris! Hahaha! SO pathetic. Except that it was super HOT that day and I almost got a migraine attack. Two reasons: HOT and the smell of coffee!

Next time I won't order anything with caffeine. I'll order what Amy ordered. SUNRISE! I also love the name. Bon Apetit!

Comments

Popular Posts