Madam Iron aka the sauna! No difference!

I feel real bad for Miss Rise and Shine because I haven't written in 2 weeks. I don't know where to start. Today, I was actually busy becoming a housewife fulfilling each house chores. I was determined to iron for the week. I have never done that before. I am the type who irons daily (the same morning I'll be going off to work). I know. What a waste of electrical bill. So, I was determined to iron for the week. 8 shirts, 1 two-piece Batek baju kurung, 1 t-batek and 4 of Irfan's uniforms. As always I was dreaming high. I gave up after 4 shirts and 2 of Irfan's uniform. The rest will have to wait when I become extremely hardworking again. *sigh*

I got a point to this sad story. I am sweating as if I just got back from the sauna. And I'm uncomfortable with it. I don't think I can sleep if I don't take a bath. Give me a few minutes, okay.

Comments

Popular Posts