Miss Refreshed!

Voila! Thanks for giving me the time to re freshen. Now I'm popping my fingers and ready to write. So what did I do these two weeks. *shrug* Answer: Just the regular.

Monday, February 25th: Work as usual until we got the message that our colleague got into an accident on his way to work. On our way back from work, we picked Hilda from the commuter station (unplanned) and I asked permission to visit Ruslan at the hospital (last minute plan). That boy have never say "No" for whatever job I ask him. I really owe him and I'll feel guilty if I don't visit him that same day. I heard that he can't remember after the accident. I thought it must be a head injury. Oh No! He was still at the emergency even after almost 10 hours. He did his second scan because his family was worried he can't remember anything from the accident. My husband dropped me at the emergency and parked the car.

When I arrived, I innocently asked "Do you remember me?"

Luckily he smiled, nod his head and said, "Kak Ayu". *phew* And he continued with a slow and helpless voice, "Kuat makan nasi Arab." *grrrrrr!* Everyone laughed. There were too many of us there (his sister, Lin and Shasha) and the guard instruct us to leave. I just arrived a second ago and I'm being shooed away. No fair!


The doctor and her patient. Get well soon okay.
It was Lana's 3rd birthday celebration that night. A grown princess! It was a simple one but it was enough for everyone! 

I shouldn't have given Hijaz the camera. I don't know what sort of art that he have in him.

And now he's showing his back at the camera. This boy need a slap on the back.

With my own family, but Hilda keeps showing up in all the pictures.

See what I mean, she even shows up intentionally to show off her dedication for the pizza. LOL!

Grandma entertaining the noisy grandkids. Especially the birthday girl who needs the most attention of all.

Irfan ate a lot of pizzas. And he's becoming fond of posing for the camera.

The birthday cake. It's carrot cake because Lana loves carrots.

Movie Night: I watched Spiderman AGAIN! Beyond my free will! Total buster!
 
Tuesday, February 26th: Amy got the eye virus. So she got 2 days of sick leave. No fair! I was going crazy preparing for the meeting the day after. The head of Unit was suppose to present the Asset Management but unfortunately:

Head of Unit: Bypass surgery and still recovering. It has only been a week.
2nd Head, The Manager: Eye virus. She's excused too.
3rd Head, The Assistant manager: The meeting is on a Wednesday, and he is away for Trade Advisory in Malacca every Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

So, this little lady, had to go alone! But that wasn't my first time. No biggie! Although I do feel so abandoned! To the colleagues reading this, LOL! 

Half the day was off to a procurement evaluation. I kept asking permission to leave to prepare for the meeting.

Oh, come on! I only have 4 productive hours. What a joke! You'll be taking back the article if you were in my shoes! I never have any extra hours on my side.
I had to work late hours that day. Tok Nin assist on babysitting/ feeding the kids.
The boys loved him. He fed them strawberry biscuits.

And made them milo.

The kids are getting lots of love!
Game Night: We played laugh til you drop with the boys. We tickled one another until somebody gave up. My game night is so lame and becoming more pathetic by the week. But the most important part, we had fun as a family. I am not ticklish, so I won, first prize.

Wednesday, February 27th: Out of all the days, why do these people need to bother me! They need to inspect the Safebox! It's just like being audited again and again! I'm not even the one responsible for this task!!! *WHINING* Furthermore, I got an important meeting that afternoon, give me a break! Fortunately, everything went well. Unfortunately, I got a migraine, like I expected after the meeting.

I am so thankful, that night was Ladies Night. I paid Hilma RM50 for a back and neck massage. She's the best. I have always paid her before. During my bachelor days. She said my neck and back are stiff, hard as stone. She nagged me for almost an hour, "You have got to learn to get a break from the computer."

Thursday, February 28th: It was the second week Arwah Encik Islah left us. Al Fatihah!

Friday, March 1st: Amy and I finally went to IKEA after our 2nd plan. OMG! I spent RM343! I was shocked but Amy was like "Yahh! I am not surprised looking at the way you stash everything into the trolley and made me your Supir!" Okay, I got a reason to this habit. It have been years since my last shopping spree and IKEA. Don't blame me. ;P I bought a wok for RM89, lazy susy RM25, mirror RM49, box RM20, this cool picture RM69, a measuring cup RM4, and a few piece (actually 3) serving dish at RM25 each.

That night, there was a wedding at my mother's neighbor. Their daughter got married. It was a sweet wedding and I feel so relaxed because it was just next door. The kids played freely in my mother's porch, while I enjoyed the food.



Reading Night: I read The Diary of the Wimpy Kid! I have always wanted to buy the book when it was first published. And I finally did.

My first Diary of A Wimpy Kid. Next target, DOAWK: Rodrick Rules.
The kids enjoyed reading about skeletons and bones.
Saturday, March 2nd: I have no memory of my activities that day! I probably stayed home the whole day. Oh yeah, now it's all coming back to me. Hilda came to my house to give me the drill. Marzayyan got the diarrhea and vomits the whole day. Irfan have been mentioning to see animals for the past couple of days so I promised him we'll go to the zoo. That night, it "snowed" in my room.

The boy with snow on his face and crying after he got scolded for what he had done.
Sunday, March 3rd: Preparing for the zoo trip, making sandwich when I got a call from my mother. She asked me what my plan was. When I said we're going to the zoo, she explained, "I have Marhabban, Hilma had to attend her class, Imaya accompanied Hilda to the hospital for Marzayyan's condition. Fauzan had to take care of Sophea and Lana. I was wondering if you could take one from Fauzan." So, okay, I took Lana along to the zoo. As always, she's so excited to go. All three were.

Posing at the entrance/ exit.
I don't know why they like the goats out of many other animals in the zoo.

They loved the elephant!

And the giraffe!

Went to watch the Sea Lion show! The kids were pretty thirsty. They drank a box of Ribena and a bottle of mineral water each.
The family portrait. It cost me RM25 for this photo.
After the trip, we went to have lunch at Upin and Ipin Restaurant.

Irfan with the Upin Ipin characters.

They ate ayam goreng Upin Ipin! Sedap, sedap, sedap!



Comments

Popular Posts