Miss Throat and Voice Off!

This is gonna be a quickie! Or else I'm gonna be late for work tomorrow.

Monday, March 4th: We had pizza. Somebody treated us. Yay! I was craving for pizza and I went all wacko for it. There goes my calorie diet.

I warned Shasha not to post this photo and she did it anyway. So hunger humiliating.
Movie Night: I watched Mulan!

Tueday, March 5th:  I was craving for Satay. There goes some more of my diet. We went to the Pasar Malam for it.

Game Night: It took me almost a year to win Bubble Classic (Level 79) on Android. And this night I WON! Now, I'm hungry to win Level 80.

Wednesday, March 6th: Amy bought me a Personal Pizza at MIFF. It was for the paper I did for the Unit.



Ladies Night: I spent hours in the shower and got a back massage! So relaxing, really!

Thursday, March 7th: I was sick. I lost my voice. I spoke like a man and people around me kept making fun of it. I was hoping to get a sick leave but I was already in the office and it's too late to go home. I finally got to see the doctor after two hours of waiting. Better get on with it. Amy bought me Burger King! I said, the pizza was good enough, but she insisted. I never say no to good food. Opppss! There goes another day of diet.

My neck hurt so I got another neck massage from Hilma.

I coughed the whole night.

Friday, March 8th: I went to the nearest clinic and got a sick leave. Because my throat was red and swollen. It was like it was scratched and bleeding. My voice was gone and my neck was stiff again. The doctor nagged and gave me antibiotics. Irfan was also coughing so he also get to stay at home with me. He was bored and kept asking when will he be going back to school.

I slept almost most of the hours. After having the cough syrup. No reading.

Saturday, March 9th: Stayed at home. I was suppose to have my tennis session but had to excuse myself due to the cough and neck. I can't even breath well. I cooked fried noodles, officiated my new IKEA wok. After lunch, I forced my husband to drill holes on the wall. (3 to be exact) for my new paintings.



Sunday, March 10th: I'm still on meds and had to stay home. My husband and Ikram went for an Aqiqah. Irfan and I were left behind. We don't want the virus to infect the baby, do we? After a while I became restless and throatless. I was craving for ice-cream.

I finally got my magnum!

The two naughty people, eating ice-cream and enjoying the pool view. Shhh! We're not suppose to have ice-cream when we cough.

Comments

Popular Posts