Lego goes Headless!

I was online last night. Just took a peek of my fave blogs in my reading list. Ouch! I pinched myself and say "You should start writing now!" (Ms Obsessed and Control Freak)

My other self, Ms Day Dreamy and Lazy argued, "Well yeah, but I'm not in the mood to write. I just want to read."

I've updated once about how the boys are obsessed and so focused with LEGOs, well they still are. When I first told my mom about the boy's little obsession, she was like, "Yeah, so were you kids." I gawked, "What? Really?"

Nowadays, they became really creative that they create their own characters. They improvised a bit here and little bit there and Voila!!!

 
Oh my! Only HEADS? You mean to tell me, there are only bodies lying around everywhere else?





As I witnessed this, I thought to myself "How should I react?" To be honest I prefer the LEGOs to be what they are. I am "President Business" as in the LEGO Movie. I wish to glue those parts and pieces together so that it won't get mixed up, fall apart and remain that way forever.

On the other hand, I know it's good to let them play how they want to play it. That was the reason people created LEGO anyway. To create and build. To develop kid's thinking skills. After reasoning with that, I finally decided to let them be. As long as they're happy.

There were 78 LEGO figurines in the box right now. But I bet there were at least 20 missing! The average cost of these things is RM6 each. I can't believe I've spent RM400+ for these. Arghhhh!
Ninjago!


The Injured Avengers. Some without hands.
Superheroes. Some headless.
Tranformers. Bumblebee had leg operation.
LEGO Movie, City and X-Men. Poor firemen with no legs.
The Evil Villains.

Comments

Popular Posts