Family Day 1: MITI!

November 11th, 2014 was MITI Family Day at FRIM Kepong! Haha! My life's chronology doesn't make sense. I'm going backwards so bear with me.


MATRADERs with the Minister!
Initially, my husband didn't want to join. But I registered anyways. After a lot of convincing, he followed. There were only 2 logical reasons. 1) It was free 2) The kids could get some outdoor activities.
 
So, we were at FRIM Kepong at 8.00 am. The kids were such a good sport! I was surprised Irfan went up to the stage for aerobics!

Irfan, aerobics on stage! Lousy photo!
 He also voluntarily participated in the kid's sports and got number 1.

Kid's Sports!

First Place!


However, my husband and I had to participate in most of the sport activity (involuntarily) because no one else did. Maybe we were some of the fit ones. 

A Team!

Due to a brick game, I got cramps, bruises and cuts. But it was FUN! We got 8 gifts altogether!

Comments

Popular Posts