Family Day 3: Tanjung Besar Family!

Hohoho! This is the family day I had to prioritized before my High School friends. Family comes first!

Family First! Family selfie!

November 29th, 2014

7.00 pm: Solat Jemaah.
9.00 pm: BBQ! LAMB! I LOVE LAMB! Adra loves LAMB! Apak loves LAMB!

Oh man! Like father and daughter!

12.00 pm: Catch the Zzzzzzzs! Cold! Freeze!

November 30th, 2014

7.00 am: Older ladies made breakfast! ;p Hehehehe! I'm not included! 

Melemang!

8.00 am: Photo shoot!

The grandchildren and the great grandchildren!
Crocs at village!
 9.00 am: Sport Activity! Just Sukaneka!

Cuzzies!

Candid?! My two aunts at back are so anti-social! Busy with their phones.

All time fave couple game: Balloon love!
Had FUN even though it was a short and simple one. The most important thing is that we were together and reunite! That what's make it a family!

Comments

Popular Posts