Planting the Family Tree!

Irfan kept asking the relationship between every one he meets. Even my relationship with his father. Of course, his father is my husband. So, I guess you can imagine the questions he asks. Hmmm. Honestly, I didn't know how to explain, at first. After several trial, I gave up and decided to show it to him instead. It made my explanation so much easier.


He understood it. As usual, the curiosity came a few minutes after. His further questions:

1) Who is ayah's parents? Who are his siblings/ cousins? The question goes for Daddy's, and Ayah Epul's as well.
2) Who is Atam's husband? Who will they marry? Where are their kids? The question goes for Asu and Su Yah as well.
3) Who are Tok Wan's and Nenek's parents and siblings?
4) Who will I marry? Oh, my gosh. Unbelievable question.

I guess I will need a bigger piece of paper. Maybe the whole wall to show him.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts