Cahaya SPK Resort Club Wedding!

March 26th, 2016. The wedding our family was planning. I have not receive the photos from the photographer. Have got to chase them until they crack.

Overall, the wedding went well. The weather breezy. Since it was an open hall, we feel the wind alright. The best part was the view. The blue color of the pool. The food was satisfying. The wedding planner was superb and was there until the end.


Wefie.

Nephew and niece couldn't wait to get picture taken.

The big family. This photo was taken from my aunt's phone. And it's quite blurry.

Family-in-law came.

Family: my mother's side. Everybody came.

This is the only picture I have of Irfan and Ikram together.

What? This the only picture I'm with the bride and groom?
Coincidently, this table was empty so I got to squeeze in this family here. Best view from the other tables.

I'll update a separate post for Hijaz's wedding with better photos later. Because of this one delay, I can't proceed with my other posts. Which is already in my draft list.

Comments

Popular Posts