my birthday!

I've already turned 34 (May 26th, 2016). *boo hoo*. When we were kids, we used to love birthdays. As we become older, we resent birthdays because it shows that we're getting OLDER! The kids are growing faster and we'll miss them so much *teary eyes*.

I can't even remember what happened. Whether we've celebrated. Nope, I don't think so. I can't remember. But I remembered clearly that this (picture below) came in the mail. My birthday present. From thoughtful husband (although he lacks enthusiast). I love it. Of course I love it because he knows what's best suits me. Sporty. Casual. Simple. Not-at-all girly. *wink* 

He knows I hate flowers. Thank you for not giving it to me this year. To me, flowers is a waste. You'll just let it dry and die. I prefer stuff that is practical and everyday use. I can't say enough, that I absolutely love this bag. I am grateful for it every day, every time I carry it with me.





Comments

Popular Posts