packing light

The moment every Muslim is waiting for. In Malaysia, at least. Balik kampung! Yay! But everybody resented PACKING! We pack light. My husband and I always pack light because we hate carrying too many bags. It's fine with us as long as we have clothes to wear. We could always wash when we're in Kuantan or my hometown. That's why I always bring my own hangers.

I am the type who packs light ever since I know how to pack myself. When I was in University and going back to my grandma's, a backpack was good enough for me.

But with babies/kids, I have to admit, I pack a little more than I used to. Always have extra clothes for them in case of poo or vomit ;p With the boys, because they sweat a lot.


Done! The laundry bag, slow cooker (to make porridge), and my daughter's diapers is not in the picture above.

I always bring my own blankets because most of the places we go does not provide that many blankets. And I wish to cuddle in my own scent.

Blankets!

I keep our blankets and hangers in our laundry bag, when we depart. And our dirty clothes when we return home.

Our laundry bag.
The kid's backpack is where the boys put their toys or cards and in Imelda's bag, I put her 2 diapers, wipes, small towel, extra clothes and accessories.

Kid's everyday bag.

I didn't take a photo of the boy's luggage. 1/2 of the bag was my husband's stuff and the other half was Irfan's and Ikram's clothes. They get the bigger bag, so it make sense. Yup, every thing fits with the Konmari method.

1/2 of the space was my stuff.

The other 1/2 was Imelda's.

Comments

Popular Posts