Imelda's cough!

March 31, 2016, a single cough got me on ALERT mode! I was seriously paranoid of the kid's health.


We got there earlier than the clinic opens. So, we went for Mamak first. Roti Canai satu! For Ikram. We; Me, Imelda and Ikram (the boy who gives all kinds of excuses to skip school). Actually it wasn't his fault he had to skip school. I insisted to take Imelda to the clinic before I send her to the nursery, so husband had to send Irfan to school. Via motorcycle. Ikram had no choice but to follow me.


Hmm, that boy. Enjoying his day off.

While waiting. This girl can sleep anywhere.

Not many patient. Phew. Usually this clinic (Klinik Pakar Kanak-Kanak Desa Melawati) is packed.
Imelda had nothing serious. Cough and flu. Nothing to worry about. But sure, I am still paranoid with the two boys being admitted due to pneumonia. *boo hoo* 

Comments

Popular Posts