Happy with the Nebulizer!

He's happy he gets nebbed.
The week during INTRADE 2014 was quite awry. I felt wronged because I had to do work and Ikram was sick at the same time. So when I had to standby, I brought Ikram to the clinic. Twice. Because he had to get nebbed. Is that a word? Well, I don't care as long as me and you understand what I meant.

October 17th: The weekend before the event started, Ikram had tonsil and had high fever. I gave him antibiotics immediately. That weekend he was not himself, he was really sick and didn't even smile.





October 19th: He got well just with a little flu and cough. I was relieved because I could work in peace the next day.

October 20th (morning): I woke up to find him breath heavily and sounded wheezing. I brought him to his daycare first and promised the teacher to take him to the clinic after receiving the International Buyers. At 11.00 am, I took Ikram to see the doctor. I felt so wronged and worried for Ikram. However, it was different from Ikram's point of view. Although with the flu and cough and heavy breathing, he still loved going to the clinic. He didn't even have to wait for the doctor to finish her sentence for the nebulizer. He went straight to the treatment room, running, with a happy face.

October 20th (afternoon): The doctor had asked to repeat getting nebulized in the afternoon. So, I had to run away from work for a few minutes to bring Ikram for the treatment. Again, he was happy, skipping into the room, and even singing "Putih Putih Melati" during treatment, with the gas covering his face.

I am just happy he was still the way he always was, even in that health condition. I am also grateful that he recovered fast because we never had any problem feeding him his medicine. He takes the syringe voluntarily. Alhamdulillah.

Comments

Popular Posts