Mini Reunions @ Friend's!

1) This lady's a preggy! I'm so happy for her. It was great news and a great start. So now, she's in a new home carrying a new baby. Just to remind you, I love her house so much.

At the open house/ house warming, I met with some of my friends from school. Julie and Amy, which I haven't met since High School.

And I love satay of course. Thanks Julie! Irfan was such a good sport that day. He tried every food and played with Qaseh. He never once interrupt me.

With Amy.
2) At Linda's. I was impressed. She cooked on her own. From main course to desserts. We hang out for hours until we ran out of food. Shameless. Seriously.

The bullies from High School!
 

Long lost friends (except for Ida whom I often have dates with).
 3) At Pae's. The "Hello Kitty" Birthday Party. It's just that I can't dress my sons as kitties. It'll be to girly. They'll hate me if I make them dress in pink. I don't even have pink in my wardrobe myself.

I seriously envy her. She's a housewife which I wish I could be one. Oh yeah, and
she's a preggy too (not like me, like Suzy).



No matter how many times one of our friends invited over to his/ her house, it has always been the same faces to come. Others were probably busy, so, at Pae's we discussed to coordinate a Family Day. Coming up soon.

Comments

Popular Posts