Tweet when couldn't Blog!

I was pressured when I couldn't release my thoughts into words. Because of the notebook breakdown. I couldn't even sleep because my mind was busy organizing and remembering events happening every second of my life. It feels like my memory was always loading without stop. Just like when the internet "hang" and kept on loading and loading and loading. 

That was how I felt since August. But along the way, I thought I can't wait anymore. I had to find a way. So tweeting was a replacement because 1) I can write using my mobile phone and 2) It has limited letters in each post (140 character). So I thought, well yeah, it won't be a burden and I won't suffer of thumb cramps.

To make it short (actually I'm just to lazy to recap what happened), this is what went on in my mind.






 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts