The Boys will Learn!

I can't promise I'll write everyday. I'll try and do it as often as possible though. I promised myself this year (my resolution), that I'll focus more on the kids. So, after 10 minutes of writing, I'll stop and play with the boys. Even though I have to play LEGO or race cars. I listen to them talk. Listen to their stories. Listen to what they've learnt in school. And gave advices as well as explain things.



Some of the things that really needs to be explained:

1) Behaviour and manners. Why they should behave. Why they shouldn't interrupt when adults are talking. Why they should learn to share. Why they should ask permission. Why they should speak politely. Be friends with everybody. Why they can't have everything they wanted. Why they need discipline.

2) Good sport. Why they should smile and pose when taking pictures. Peace! Believe me, I made them practice smiling. I showed their pictures frowning and crying. Compare it with pictures with the smile on their faces. How they look good smiling.

3) Why they need to study and learn new things.

4) Hygiene. Why they need to wash their hands. I even had to show them pictures of germs!
Why they should brush their teeth before bedtime and when they wake up.

5) Why they need to sleep in their own room. Why they need to sleep early.

6) Meals. Why they need to take rice and avoid candies. Why they shouldn't eat fast food and junk food. We stopped eating fast food too (sorry not stopped. We only eat out once a month and have fast food for some occassions). Why they should eat their veggies.

7) And so many other whys.

Les petits poissons dans l'eau,
Nagent aussi bien que les gros.

The little fish in the water,
Swim as well as the big ones do.

Comments

Popular Posts