Parent In Law's Anniversary at Al-Rawsha, Shah Alam!

Another Nasi Arab restaurant. Al-Rawsha, Shah Alam. I just got to know there was another identical Al-Rawsha in Ampang. I guess I was the only one who is "jakun".


We didn't know where it was so we used the GPS. And it brought is to the wrong Al-Rawsha. Near i-City. So we confirmed with my sister in law. She gave direction. It was near Kompleks Belia, where I used to have my final exams. But that was years back. There was no castle-like restaurant there when I last came.

Happy 34th Anniversary, Mi and Wan!

Love the castle-like concept, the ambiance and the food. The price was reasonable too.



My little armors! My armors love to pose!

The Family!

Irfan's Feast.

Husband and my In-Laws!

The Kabsah!
The best Arab food I've ever tasted, the Kebab Mix. It tasted exactly like the kebab when I was in Turkey. The best! I'm absolutely coming again someday with my family to have that Kebab Mix.

Comments

Popular Posts