Dust off my PC, please!

I hardly find my PC after a year of not using it *sigh*. It was underneath inches of dust *achooo*. Terrible sneeze attack!!

At last, I finally found it after several mental torture from "inner me" that had urged me to get these annoying thoughts and events onto something. So that it could make good memories. And that some day, I know, I'll quickly forget. I am so grateful I found this antique PC. Still in good condition. This is my first and only PC (so far) using my hard earn cash. It's just that, I need to buy separate external hard disks to keep:

1) Only photos/ videos. With new gadgets and selfie trends nowadays, I've got thousands of pictures, I don't think my CPU can handle ALL of it.

2) Only Running Man! Absolutely! This PC's memory is going RED ALERT, because of this hilarious inputs in it's brain!

3) Only F.R.I.E.N.D.S Episodes! My all time favorite!

And that's about 144 words only about my PC. Why did I even start babbling about PCs anyway. It's just boring!



Welcome back, me!

I already felt relieved, organizing my head like this.

Writing is Healing (to me).

Comments

Popular Posts