Shopping and Debts

Huhu..who doesn't like shopping?? No way, every body loves shopping especially when you have extra $$$ (and son't forget ur credit cards). To tell you the truth, shopping is one of my stress therapy. I feel so relief after spending. Shoes, clothes, books, more clothes.. These are all way before I have my 2 precious sons.

With them, *hmmm..how do I put it..* I still go shopping once in while (really seldom). Because all we have time and value for money are for diapers, formulas, toys... hehe..*blush* Other stuff, doesn't really matter anymore..

I have a long list of things to buy but I'm too afraid to spend... I may end up *swipe..swipe..sign..sign* AGAIN and imagine the debts I'll be mounted with...just horror.. Is that worth it? I think no..I'm currently trying to pay off all my debts including PTPTN (sounds familiar?). BTW, really needs discipline. Horror..

So, in the end, I've determined my goal.. No more unnecessary shopping and no swiping....Maybe I should do what Rebecca Bloomwood did..store all my credit cards in the freezer.. Really..really..should..to stop me from using it ever again..

TA-TA my loyal but 'stab-me-in-the-back' friend.

Comments

Popular Posts