Viral Attack Week!

It has been exactly a week since I've last posted..boohoo..

I've caught the flu and had to nurse the 2 boys. And now, I can't seem to get my engine started again..I feel exhausted, headache, speechless, etc..you know the feeling.. and it was absolutely a restless week for me..

Saturday: Ikram started the fever.

Monday : Irfan started to cough and my throat started to itch. So we went to the clinic that morning and I was given a medical leave *phew*. Our activities for that day was to take the medicine and caught the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsss..

paused for 10 minutes. Irfan vomitted all over the floor..

Thursday: Irfan & Ikram visited the doctor again for neb. In the evening, when we fetched them from DayCare, Irfan had the fever. That night we had to cut his hair to ease his temperature. And my hubby took Irfan for another visit to the clinic at 2 am..he was given the 'ubat bontot' because his fever was 39.2C and vomitted all the medicine he took earlier.

Friday:  I had to take an emergency leave because both of them had really high fever (39.2C ) the night before and non-stop vomitting....

paused again to check the non-stop coughing from the other room.

The 3 of us are still under medication. Ikram have just completed his antibiotics but still no signs of recovering. What worries me the most is that everyone from DayCare have caught this viral infection. What's going on??

I am so terrified, thinking of the worst, especially when I last wrote about the viral fever post.

 The 2, not in a good mood.
 Cuzzie Zayyan visited and kept the 2, entertained.
 Irfan's haircut to reduce temperature.
sponge bathing
 medicines instead of eggs.
 more medicines..
 Alternatives if neccesary. 'Ubat bontot' and ubat for nebulizer.
Syringes. There are more in the fridge.

Comments

Popular Posts