Diabetes and hypertension? What have I done?

Abg Kadir is still admitted in Serdang Hospital since Thursday (13th October). He was referred to the hospital by our in-house doctor, diagnosed hypertension. I was like, "Really??"

My Inner Sakura keep shouting "What have I done? Was it my fault? I kept shooting him emails to update the publication stock"

Reality "No lah. He was all stressed up with the budget announcement."

Inner Sakura "Maybe that was what we assumed, but we never know. He won't say."

Anyways, Get Well Soon and Don't Worry about work, ok, Abg Kadir. I can handle it. *biting fingernails*


 Making him LAUGH.
Come on. Fight the pain. You can do it!

Inner Sakura's words. "Really, get well soon so that you could come back to work. My right hand can function well without you. Hahaha" "Just kidding."

Comments

Popular Posts