Ta-ta Convocation!

Yesterday, Sunday, 16 October 2011, was the day that I was suppose to pick-up my jubah for convocation. *boo-hoo* and I missed it. Actually I have thought about it, whether to go or not to.

Reasons to Go:
1. It's a 1 of a lifetime event. Not if I plan to further my masters or I'd graduate for other courses.
2. Picture perfect. Not really a good reason.

Reasons NOT to Go:
1. No close friends.
2. My hubby and kids can't go inside the hall. Seats limited and no kids zone.
3. Pay RM140

So, after months of evaluation *haha*, It's official that I'm not going. *boo-hoo* Now I think I've regret it.

But, maybe I could just go to a studio to get my picture (wearing the convo attire) taken with the whole family. (Just to fulfil one of the reasons to go).

Anyways, I've got my degree but never imagine using it.

Comments

Popular Posts