Fitness Program

I've been going to the gym for 10 days...*amazingly*..can you believe it? And still going to from now on..

These are all my terms. You may not understand it. hehe..I've got no personal trainer, that's why.
1. the usual warm-up
2. striding for 20 mins max
3. skipping for 100 jumps, 150 max
4. sit-ups 20 max (oh! still got a long way to go!!) my tummy hurts because of the operation..
5. normal stretching exercise (plank, side stretches, side leg lifts as in picture)

 irfan, start stretching. don't be a lazy bum..

 The kids waiting for their mama's lil gym session. Their routine for the past 10 days. They can only play with the gym ball.


Irfan: "Who is this 'pak cik'?"

Well, my target: double everything by next week!

Include swimming on weekends. Jogging while taking the boys for a walk in the parks. Wow! Such Mount Everest vision. Chaiyuk..chaiyuk..

Other than gym time, I'm on a 'rice and ice' diet. Strictly no! I haven't eaten nasi lemak for the past 10 days. Hooray! But still can't avoid nasi kenduri on weekends because there are still a lot of weddings to go to.

Adios, belly fats!

Comments

Popular Posts