7 days FREE trial @ Fitness First Mont Kiara

I've got a call yesterday afternoon from FF Mont Kiara. *Thrill*..a special member of theirs gave my name to them offering a 7 days free trial...(including trainer's guide and classes) ..Thank you whoever it is..and thank you FF.. I'll defenitely go.. Who wouldn't?..it's FREE...

So the session starts today...weehooo...can't wait to join bodypump or bodystep... but it's no fun going alone..

A few months back, I went as a "Free friend invitation" with my sis (who is already a member, btw).. it was *yay* 4 hours- Saturdays for us..

1st day, we started with a simple 'all machine exercises'
2nd visit, we joined bodystep..it's not at all easy as it looks. it was an exhausting day and I could feel bodypains everywhere. And felt cramps and stiffs when I wake up in the morning.
3rd visit, another free and easy 'treadmill routine'

And that's it..haha.. that was all for free..hehe..

So today, mentally and physically prepared.. Nike's tagline "JUST DO IT!"

Comments

Popular Posts