Reading for FUN

It seems like a very long time since my last book. That was the series of Twilight Saga..highly recommended, btw.. That was like during my last pregnancy..meaning it has almost been a year..NO!!!

So, I borrowed a few from Miza. Two actually. I've started last night, but I could only go up to page 32 and yawn..yawn..yawn...not because it's boring but I was so tired with all the work and workout, that I couldn't even bat my eyelashes..

My best ever author Sophie Kinsella and someone new in my dictionary of winx thots..Jodi Picoult..


sneaking to read in the office...no way! didn't have the time...i read a few lines during lunch..

We'll see how long it's gonna take to finish these books. It only took me 2 weeks to finish Twilight all 4 series.

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts