Miss Lazy!

Seriously, I have thought about my resolutions but I had never written it down. Today's already the 8th and I haven't drafted anything. I suck at making up my mind. Actually I have been trying to avoid the computer this whole week. I don't know why. *shrug* But I had to anyway because of a system that can only be accessed during this time. Yeah, 2.45 am! *Rubbing eyes and can't believe I have to work at this hour* Sometimes my office can be really unbearable.

So, by looking at the topic, you could probably assume that I'm typing out of force. Again, I am still making up my mind whether to proceed blogging (is it really for a good cause or am I revealing my life too much? Come to think of it, it scares the wits out of me!) or not. As I said, still thinking...SLOWLY..

Maybe I should just write opinions or prompts. No daily activities? No personal life stories? Still thinking... still thinking... I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to think so I'm spilling it all out.

All this time I've been hanging out in the house doing laundry, cooking (flipping through recipes), watching TV and daydreaming about redesigning/ refurnishing the house. Really quality time, guys. I am SLOWLY reading French Kids Don't Throw Food. *slapping my head* This is the SLOWEST reading in my entire life! Don't blame the book.. blame me for being ....

2013 is a really slow start for me...

Opps! It's already 3 am. Gotta catch the beauty sleep or do something.

Comments

Popular Posts