Thankful to 2012!

Another year has gone.. Another year to add to my age..

I never celebrate New Year's Eve outdoors or enjoy fireworks. I enjoy a peaceful night at home. By the way, we had a sleepover that night at my house. Lana came. She was a good girl. The boys treat her like a princess the way she wanted it.
Princess Lana!

So I hadn't had the time to go through my Thank You Note for Year 2012 and Resolution for 2013. Anyway, Ikram has got a terrible tantrum recently. An unbearable one. He is always on my lap and he needs to see me 24-7. Sheeesh. I trained him to be independent and now he's stuck quite good to me.


I am thankful though. I am thankful for:

1) A still understandable husband;

2) Two charming kids and getting to witness their "really something" milestone;

3) The best of health and relationship (family and friends);

4) My job. I got loads of training in 2012 and thanks to my boss for believing in me and have given me the opportunity to proof myself. 2012 have been my 2nd year in the Department;

5)  Such supportive colleagues;

6) The very least comment from the Auditors on Asset Management;

7) Amazing vacations ie Pangkor Island (office trip) , Pulau Chekas (Family- Tg Besar Trip), Penang (In-law Family Trip), Singapore, Kelantan and a few other unforgettable ones;

8) 365 most precious posts and 11k views in 2012 alone;

9) The new and most practical car in the universe;

10) Life full of new experiences and living it to the fullest. No regrets.


ALHAMDULILLAH!

Will update my resolution soon.

Comments

Popular Posts