Miss Adjust!

Oh! *groan* This is hard! I thought writing weekly is easy compared to doing it daily. But it seems, it's hard to get the mood back when you have stopped. I don't know where to begin now.

Last week, I have introduced the routine I'm gonna follow. And obviously I failed. I'm writing on a Monday when I should have yesterday. Give me a chance. I'm still adjusting to the routine. I really want it to work. Seriously, it must work. It's the same for setting a goal to write daily last year. I have proved that I've succeeded. Now, forming the same aura of determination and motivation, I will try my very best to succeed in this routine. I have Pink with me, singing TRY! It's a real spirit swing for me. Music IS a therapy.

I should be watching a movie right now, but my blog is more important at the moment. 

Monday: Movie night! Failed! Because the kids suddenly became late sleepers. I had to wait for them to go to bed, and by the time they do, I was snoring in front of the TV. I did watch Dowton Abbey, though. I thought a movie is gonna take too long (2 hours for a sleepy head is a torture to the eyes). So, just for the sake of fulfilling a teeny bit of my routine, I did lay back and switched on the TV. There was not a single drama that interests me. By force I watched Downton Abbey, which I have no idea what the story is all about.

Tuesday: Game Night! 50-50. Well, this I'm a natural expert. My idea of a game night is involving everyone. But the boys ignored me. I ended up playing Brizzle on my phone.

Wednesday: Ladies Nite! This I love! Unfortunately, I didn't prepare any home made facial nor did I listen to a peaceful music. But I did catch up with the ladies. On CYBERSPACE! Lela, Misya and me had a whole day chat on Whatsapp! I SMSed Ida for our reunion project. It's an indescribable feeling! It was a therapy to laugh in the heart, where people seeing you smiling and giggling with your phone. Oh, yeah, another techno influence. I've got Instagram. To my defense, I am aware of Instagram, but I forbid to add anymore app or accounts. But super thanks (rolling eyes) to the ladies mentioned above, I was forced to. I had to put a limit to it. My goal is only for special friends. I am not gonna aim for the number of followers. No..no..no...

Thursday: Bacaan Yassin. Failed! I am so frustrated to come to think about it again. Our home was almost a black-out. We were busy fixing the light in our bedroom until almost midnight. It, not only messed up the Bacaan Yassin, but also the pile of laundry on my bed waiting to be put away in the wardrobe. I will definitely make it this week. In Shaa Allah. It was a Maulidur Rasul. And my family members did our selawat. We were surprise there was no parade at our mosque.

Friday: Reading and scrapbook! I did none! So, it's a FAIL! We had a special guest. Lana! She followed us home. I've promised her a sleepover on weekends. So, I had to keep my promise.

Saturday: Total failure! We had other plans. My husband suggested we visit the Bird Park. We brought Lana along. We had a quick breakfast in the car. They were happy, curious and full of oohhh and ahhhss.


Queuing for lunch. "Kids, that's only for the birds, not you."

Holding hands. Irfan giving the two a tour guide.

Peeking the storks take their bath.


Souvenir shop. Each pen represents each kiddies. The princess is for Lana of course, the rabbit is for Ikram because he can't stop hopping and the elephant is for Irfan because he is so LOUD!


We had lunch at D'Arab Cafe. And had a quick nap at home. That evening, we went back to Grandma's to return Lana (;P) and letting the kids get on their new bikes.

How many grandkids does Grandma have?


Sunday: Home Improvement Project! KIVed. I had to do the cleaning I missed on Saturday. So, it was mopping, sweeping for me. We stayed at home the whole day. But with this routine, I don't mind at all. I got my schedule to catch up on.  Luckily today's a public holiday. I got to do Home Improvement today. I cleared up the study room. Bought a few organizer's boxes and awaiting to get organize. To be continued... 

Comments

Popular Posts