Miss Hanging Garden!

I woke up this morning feeling cold. Only then I noticed it haven't rain in a while. It was windy. So, I opened the sliding door to the balcony. It was quiet except for the sound of the wind. Probably because everyone was still asleep in the weather. I love it. I hang out on the balcony, enjoying the feeling, sound and smell of earth. I almost never had the luxury to do that.

I predicted it was gonna rain soon. And I love the smell of rain on the hot ground. I took a quick scan at the parking lots. It would be even more perfect if my view would have been the swimming pool. I wish I could trade house with Suzy. Then I notice my plants un'live'ly looking. Poor things. The soil looked hard and dry. How could that be, I just watered them yesterday.

While enjoying the cold breeze, I decided to stay a bit longer to replant all my plants. I took down the vase that hanging on the balcony and started pulling out the plants. Then a must do, loam the soil together so it would mix and become healthier looking. Picture 1.

When I was about to replant, I discovered, I got too many plants. I SMSed Hilda, Hilma and Suzy asking if they want some of my Aloe Vera or Oregano. I offered to give away with the vase. Only Hilda replied with a "yes". The leftover plants had to be thrown away. Picture 5, is only from 1 vase. I had a whole black rubbish bag thrown out. I feel so guilty, but I can't keep it on my balcony any longer.

 

Comments

Popular Posts