Miss Senses!

Remember my post on Telepathy? Do you believe in Telepathy?

I've been getting this senses again. Even in my dreams. And when I wake up, it usually happen. It scares me. It even scares my mom and some of my friends (who knows this). I'm scared if something bad happens. But some times it's just a dream.

Other than in dreams, it happens when I start thinking of it. My colleagues often scold me if I mention somethings they don't want to happen. Because usually when I mention it, it will. It's like this weird reminder for me. When I suddenly remembered I owe people reports or feedback, in a few minutes after, they'll usually call. Maybe it's a coincident but it happened most of the time. ;)

I am grateful my mother could read my mind. Whenever I'm craving for something. I'll return home with the food I wanted. Ta-Da! It's a mother- daughter thing! It goes the same with my husband. Whenever he is out looking for food, he'll (most of the time) buy the food I was imagining in my head. Whatever I'm thinking, he'll end up asking me about it. Or was my expression too obvious. He could totally read my mind.

And does ever happen to you? Whenever you're humming a music, not later it'll play on the radio. Super! 

Try Googling and you'll find:


"Telepathy meaning "feeling, perception, passion, affliction, experience") is the supposed transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our known sensory channels or physical interaction.

Scientific consensus does not view telepathy as a real phenomenon. Many studies seeking to detect, understand, and utilize telepathy have been done, but according to the prevailing view among scientists, telepathy lacks replicable results from well-controlled experiments."



Irfan sensing the train coming in 200 seconds.
 

Comments

Popular Posts