Mr Kindergarten!

Irfan is so anxious to be 6 and 10. Hello! Don't get me older. Let the time move slowly.

I explained, "You can't earn a year of your age just by eating vegetables overnite."

"You can't get older if your attitude is the same baby-ish attitude."

Obviously, he was not as excited on the first day of school as he did last year. Because he was expecting to get into first grade. *tsk..tsk..tsk.. why do I feel I'm getting much older by thinking of this.*

Get up sleepy head.

But soon after that, he got use to the routine. He got friends from his daycare there with him.
I didn't stay long to watch him because I know he'll  cling on me like a baby koala bear if he sees me. When I came to pick him up, he asked ,"Why weren't you at my school? All the other mothers were there."

Awe! I felt so guilty for leaving him. I really regret it now. I am really hopeless!

Comments

Popular Posts