Blogging So Far?

A MUST post every year! New Year's writing resolution. Although it is already the 10th day of 2015. But it's better late than never!



I recalled having 366 posts in year 2012 but I didn't specify doing so in 2013 and 2014. So, by right, I didn't fail.

Quick brief through memory lane: I started blogging in 2011. To be exact, August 19th, 2011, I wrote 66 posts. (I didn't target anything back then. I was just testing my ability)

In 2012 was when I began my blogging resolution. "A post A day!" Yup! Achieved it. I wrote 366 posts. You go, Girl!

In 2013 I recalled that I decided, I shouldn't focus my life on blogging. I have many other things to work on. I recalled aiming for "Once A Week" blogging resolution. Yeah, AGAIN! Achieved. Posted extras which was 96 posts.

In 2014 I posted 41?!! Became lazy bum. I didn't even achieve "Once A Week"?!! Excuse: I recalled that I promised myself that I'll focus on teaching Irfan every night.

What's 2015 blogging resolution? It took me 10 days to figure it out. And still considering. Daily? Nope. Irfan's year of Standard 1. Plus making dinner, monitoring Irfan's homework, teaching Ikram to read and need my 8 hours sleep. So I'll most probably sleep at 10.30pm.

Weekly? Nah! I've already done that. It's not even a challenge.

Monthly? That'll be too pathetic. Like in 2014. I might as well stop writing. But no. I don't intend to surrender yet.

Okay, here goes..... I've decided that I'll have 366 posts in this blog in 2015 but I'll only write/ publish the posts either on Saturday or Sunday. In short, it's a 6-7 posts blog-a-thon. That sounds fair?

Anyways, I am grateful when I checked on the Stats that I have 56,391 views as at December 31, 2014. That was never expected at all. I don't consider my writings are for public's eyes, catchy nor do I have anything to market/ promote. 

Well, thanks. I hope it is read from a positive perspective and for a good cause.

Comments

Popular Posts