Rushing for Today!

It's already the 3rd day of 2015. So I have loads to catch up.

January 1st 2015. I didn't even realize it was midnight until I heard fireworks outside my apartment. What!! Already?! I was busy on the computer doing our family Birthday Calender that I totally forgot to even watch TV.

Curious about the Birthday Calender? I'll update later, k.

As for January 1st, we had a wedding reception to attend to in Putrajaya. A beautiful hall in Perbadanan Putrajaya. Whose wedding? My mom's BFF, Aunty Nor's son.

The pelamin was adorable and sweet. I know it was her touch. She was sort of my wedding planner and did everything involving decoration. We love her touch. She was busy that day, we couldn't get hold of her to take pictures.

The 2 kids. 
Watching the stage!
Take a look at the beautiful pelamin! I was so amazed.
The boys going crazy over Little Maira!
I have no idea who that man is.
Flower girls!

Beautiful. Totally beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts