Wrapping Week!

The first week of school was a busy week for parents too (besides being super anxious). We received books that week from each school. 

Irfan morning school = 8 text books & 8 activity books. 
Irfan afternoon school =14 books. 
Ikram school = 10 books.
TOTAL of 40 books to wrap.

The subjects for first graders these days amazed me. To be honest, I can't tutor Irfan because I didn't go to Islamic school when I was a kid.

I have to start tutoring Ikram how to read phonics this year. I have to start early so he can read fluently by the time he turns 6 years.

Other than preparing books, we had to sew badges, name tags, cloth's personal labels, write names on all their belongings such as water bottles, pencil cases, school bags, shoes, hangers etc..etc.. I became overwhelmed while preparing all these school supplies. I wish I could go back to school.

Comments

Popular Posts