Late Second Day!

I only manged to post 4 entries yesterday and my last post was around 10pm, which was already my bedtime.  I need enough sleep to make it to Irfan's school on time.

Speaking of which, we were seriously late on the second day of school. We were unconscience and woke up screaming at 7am. It was impossible to reach the school by 7.30am. I couldn't dare to look into Irfan's sad eyes. It was not his fault. It was our fault as parents. We failed him. He was afraid to enter his class when it was already 8.05am. I was so guilty and had to apologize to Irfan and his teacher several times. I wish I could bury my face in the ground like an ostrich *cries of regret*. And I will never forgive myself if this happens again.

I felt bad the whole day, that day. So, that night hubs and I had to set  3 separate alarm clock with hard rock music that will blast every 5 minutes, starting from 5.30am. Our alam schedule:

Clock 1: Hubs phone
Clock 2: My phone
Clock 3: Our previous antique phone

5.30am: Wake Up!
C1 plays Wali Band song

5.45am: Wake Up! Wake Up!
C2 plays Everything Is Awesome!
C3 plays New Day!

5.50am: Quickly Wake Up!
C2 plays Giyomi!
C3 plays New Day!

5.50am: I'm Warning You!
C2 plays Train- Drive By!
C3 plays New Day!

6.00am: You're Gonna Be Late!
C2 plays Dansa Kuduro!
C3 plays New Day!

This will help us to be more discipline. I hope we won't ever be late again! Okay, it's already 11.02pm. Way past my bedtime!

Comments

Popular Posts