First Day of Kindergarten!

A really brief report from my husband. I guess all men are like that. He was in charge of observing Ikram, while I had to observe Irfan. I felt bad that I couldn't accompany Ikram to his kindergarten. Not even once. So, I asked hubs to report every hour including pictures and videos. Unfortunately, he just reported with less than 3 words like "okay" or "he's fine" etc, you get the picture.

On the way home, I had to interogate him because I was unsatisfied with his report via whatsapp. His full version face to face was "Ikram was excited when he arrived to his new school and he didn't cry. He said "Hi" to everyone. Maybe that's because most of his friends were from the same daycare. He fitted right in." And I insisted the pictures:

Upon arrival.

Extra early to class because of Irfan's schedule.

He fitted right in. Too comfy to act this way.

I am blessed that both kids were independent the first day. But it turned out differently the second day.

Comments

Popular Posts