Tomato's and Oregano's Ala Italiano's!

The same day as the family day, December 13th, I've planned for a picnic. Yes I know, AGAIN!

We got home from the Clubhouse at 2 pm. I reminded my husband and the kids, if they need to sleep, do so for only 1 1/2 hours because we have to be in Putrajaya by 5pm.

As usual I did the invitation, just for fun. Creating FUN in our lives!

I know that doesn't look like a tomato.

Mini Birthday for Sofea, Hilda, Ikram and Zayyan!


Poor Maira, couldn't really join her brothers and sisters to blow out the candles.
Eat! Eat! Eat!
As planned but without the baguette I was craving for.

It was Italiano theme but at the very last minute Hilma told us the girls didn't have green in their wardrobe. So, we had to change the girls theme to red. It turned out to be Gaza's flag then. Anyhow, I was unsatisfied with Hilda and Maira. Hilda was suppose to wear White and Maira was suppose to wear Red. Why the switch?? This two need a spanking! The others were a good sport! *control freak mode*

Theme as this flag!


We love picnic. We love theme. We love eating.

The end for the day but I bet the next session is near...

Comments

Popular Posts