Merci beaucoup, 2011!

Another year has passed. I'm not getting younger. Boohoo!

Although 2011 may have left me some bad memories especially for Ikram (admitted and getting sick) but THIS IS LIFE!

I've feedbacked RDA on what I'm thankful for 2011. So, I wish to share what I wrote.

I'M THANKFUL FOR:

1) The time I've spent with my family. The holidays we've enjoyed. The birthdays we've celebrated. The love that we've shared. Accompanying one another during sickness and in health.

2) The opportunity and trust given by my boss to manage new job scopes that will improve my career, value-added to my performances (that will help consider my promotion and raise). *fingers crossed*

3) The opportunity to travel to Amsterdam, Moscow and Istanbul. It was a good experience. I've enjoyed the food, weather, lifestyle, culture, language, etc.

4) My graduation. After 5 years of juggling work and family, I finally got my Degree. *phew* Hooray!!

5) On top of all that, my husband's patience, support and encouragement that got me where I am now.

Thank you 2011 or the French say "Merci Beaucoup", the Turks say "tesekkur ederim" etc etc.

Comments

Popular Posts