Stressed out

This couple of weeks have been really stressful and exhausted. Because it's the end of the year. So everyone seem to exaggerate and tensed to finish everything at the last minute before EVALUATION!

Although I've been really thankful that my boss have given me the opportunity and trust to manage few additional job scope, I nearly had high blood pressure due to the stress. The pressure to manage:

1. unpredict, high-expectant people

2. to negotiate and fulfil international procedures from different culture, law and language (high potential for miscommunications)

3. the undetermined process of asset management. I am still learning and got to learn fast before being questioned

4. to ensure actions, follow-ups have been made

5. bla..bla..bla..

THE TENSION, THE PRESSURE, THE HEADACHE, THE MASSIVE NIGHTMARES.... 



It was 6.00pm, I was already at the carpark that I had a call from the office. But i managed to smile anyways. My hubby noticed that I will sigh everytime I got in the car and complaint I've got a headache.

For the past few weeks, I had no time to exercise. Instead what I did to make me think is:

MUNCH...MUNCH...MUNCH...

Munching, chewing on something...eating peanuts to get solutions and brainstorming with my own inner self.

So, that got me gain loads of weight. There goes my fitness programme. Down the toilet bowl.

"When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter in 5 years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go." Catherine Pulsifer

There's always a solution or a way to keep you going.

Stay positive!

I'll manage but can I proof that I can do it, accept the challenge, make my way through it and succeed?

Comments

Popular Posts