Malacca Cruise

It felt like ages since my last writing. Well, yeah, while everyone else was enjoying their weekend plus the Awal Muharram holiday, I had to attend a procurement course in Malacca (luckily I got to bring my family along).

The 4 days of the course, my hubby had to become Mr Incredible Mama. It was so unfair. They get to stroll in bandar Melaka while I was pinned in the seminar room, half aware of the subject.

First day, the course started a bit late because of the terrible traffic in Melaka. We should have checked-in at 1pm but we arrived at 3pm. The boys were bored because they had to stay in the room until dinner.

Second day, my course started at 8 am..boohoo! At 10am, Mr Mama x 2 took the kids to Dataran Pahlawan. All the Mamas had no idea they were going. 



Yup! Check it out! Busy texting the babysitters. "Please update status."

 Strategizing: "So, where should we go today? I say, we should go river cruising or lets go on the beca."

 BFF: Holding hands? Is that really necessary?

Really a field trip: Just like taking history in Taska.

 Yeah! Papa took them to ride on the beca. I've never rode on 1 myself...No fair at all.


 After all the site seeing, Mr Incredible Mama gave them a bath. Bathing in the tub was their fave activity in the hotel.
 The first night, we went out for dinner. We took the bus. Irfan's & Ikram's first ever experience riding a bus. Actually, it was the first of everything in Melaka.

 The ship looked so colourful at night.

Third day, well, for me, it's the same routine. But the boys got on a shuttle to Jusco, just to kill time. The 2 Mr Mamas sent the kids to play at the KidsZone.

Fourth day, after the course, we went for a quick stroll (yay! this time with ME!) We went river cruising, we went on Menara Taming Sari (The Eyes of Malacca) and went to the Ship Museum. Then Ta-ta Malacca.

 River cruising. Their first time on a boat. The view was nice. It felt like in Venice. hahaha..
 Wow! Mama, can we do this often? Can we travel around the world in 80 days?

 Aye! Aye! Captain Ikram! We will follow your orders. Mop the ship! Clean the captains chamber. Whatelse?

Ooh! It's so hot. Come on! Show off your hats!

Eventhough I was in the seminar room most of the time, we had fun on the last day, after we wrapped up the course. Really had fun. The kids got to experience loads in this trip. We never went to any holidays before. We should probably do it next time. My all-time mission!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts