Christmas Holiday: Planned

Hmmm....so where should we go? I had planned for somewhere else earlier, but my husband said we should go back to Kuantan. Our last visit was during raya. So, ok, we'll go back to Kuantan, but can we also go somewhere to have fun with the kids?

We discussed and we decided to go to Bukit Gambang Water Park, YAY!! It should be fun, right. I hope it won't rain and won't be too hot. We'll wake up early, get the kids ready, prepare their breakfast and sandwiches for the trip, then queue for the penguin cabana, weehoo! I can imagine that it's gonna be packed due to the Christmas and school holiday. So rise and shine early people. The earlier bird cathes the worm/ fish, yeah.
This would be Ikram's first water activity. I was advised by a professional physiotherapy (Mdm Hilma) that swimming would be good to build his muscles and stimulate to walk. I was complaining that Ikram has still yet to walk. Plus, my mom's neighbour said, swimming would be good for his almost-asthma condition. It would open up his lungs and he could consume more oxygen.

Well, these are all plans. We'll see how it'll turn out.

Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts