Maksim's undergraduate

I missed playing the piano. My piano session started when I was 7 years old. My father sent me to piano class to add something extra to my resume. But we kept moving from one place to another, so I had to stop attending classes when I was about10 years old. Although, having a piano at home, I did play once in a while (without professional help). I bought books and print out my favourite songs to keep me moving.

Once you get started, it'll keep you playing for hours.

But now, I had no time at all. Everytime I opened the piano cover, my kids will jump around and hit the keys, that made terrible music. I'll have to send them for music class.


Playing the Flight of the Bumble bee.

The Duo playing ABC


My first book and now teaching Irfan
I missed playing.

My friend said there are classes for adults which I'm still considering.

Comments

Popular Posts