Mister Hotwheels!

Irfan made us promise to buy him hotwheels for his birthday and kept claiming for it everyday since his birthday. Due to the ad-hoc Terengganu program, we hadn't had the time.

So, my mother and I brought him to Giant since we have other things to buy too. He was so thrilled when went to the toy aisle. So was Ikram without no reason. When Irfan gets a toy, Ikram we'll surely get one too.

Me: So, birthday boy. Which hotwheels do you want?

Irfan: This..this... and this...

Me: OMG! Please just choose one!

Nenek: I'll buy one hotwheels car as a birthday present too.

He got what he wants and it cost RM200++ just for toys. That was only from me. His nenek bought him a car. He kept claiming from his father which he too promise that he'll buy them in Kuantan that weekend.

The Flame Drop: Double Jump Action!

Installation in process using the template to be accurate.

Installation complete and now the noisy dropping nightmare.
All together, he has about a hundred hotwheels cars as to date. But every time we went somewhere and he brings a few number of cars, some of it will go missing. Even though, cars are not my "thing", I hate to let it go to waste. I thought of wanting him to make a collection. A car cost about RM7.50 and imagine a hundred of em? That's how much I've invested. That doesn't include the gas station, the workshop and the twister track. All destroyed by the two giants and I lost a few hundred Ringgit. *tears of regret* 

I was so pissed off. I promised to myself I'll never buy a single set ever again. Not until they learn to appreciate things. But now look how I broke my own promise.

 Anyways, Happy Birthday Irfan, my boy! Be sure to be good boy in return and never race when you grow up. Arasso?! (meaning: get it? Or understand in Korean) ;P

Comments

Popular Posts